Monday, May 14, 2007

Words of Wisdom from my Bro Mills

I got this off of my bro in arms's myspace blog. He's pretty freakin deep for a young guy and a Marine. But I guess you get that way from being out here in the desert, in the middle of the shit, shoulder to shoulder with your fellow American soldiers!

Mills, thanks for the "steal"!


"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, who strives valiantly, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

-Theodore Roosevelt

"There is only one tactical principal which is not subject to change; that is to inflict the maximum about of damage, death and destruction on the enemy, in the minimum amount of time."

- Gen. George S. Patton

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for I am the meanest mother fucker in the gaddamn valley."

- Gen. George S. Patton


Doc Out!

No comments: